Ladies and Gentlemen
Your permanent residence permit can be revoked for some reasons such as:
– if you provided a false identity
– if you deliberately lied when you applied for a residence permit.
– if you hide that you have a residence permit in another safe country
– You have lied and claimed that you entered to Europe by smugglers. Although, you entered legally with your passport and valid visa
– Traveling by using two passports. I.e. a hidden one and the travel document which you have obtained from the immigration or police authorities based on your false claims.
Therefore, we advice to follow the real legal advice.
One of the issues that prove what mentioned above
A woman who was living in the one of Gulf countries. She got residency in Sweden through false information. After two years of her staying in Sweden, her residence permit has been canceled