Have you ever been blackmailed?
Below two cases of blackmail and deception from Finland & Sweden
Blackmail is a horrible thing. No matter how small you think blackmail is, it’s a totally unacceptable thing and needs to be dealt with. Some can be very cunning and they will use illegal methods to get what they want from you.
If you are in such a situation, don’t take the situation into your own hands. Harming others or yourself is never the answer. If you’re being blackmailed, stay calm don’t worry and don’t make any rash decisions. Contact the office, assign counselor Abu Alaa, who is trained to reveal the cunning persons. He will help you and solve your case.
Examples of two cases
Blackmail and deception- Finland
1. A corrupt refugee in Finland named Ayman Abu Saleh working with a corrupt Police officer in Deir al-Balah – Gaza, named Mumen Mohammed Abu Saleh. Bothe are Known to European authorities, such as the Finnish, Swedish, and even Arab authorities. Of their illigal acts:
- Trying to stir up sectarian strife among the refugees in Europe
- Blackmail over the Internet
- Insulting the Scandinavian authorities
- Threatening European citizens
- provoking gangs to commit violent acts
They published lies on the net and then asking for ransom in exchange for deleting their lies which they published. The office managed by its special and legal strategy to reveal them with documented evidence proving more of their illigal acts in Finland and other countries. The police officer was arrested.
We have issued legal alert about them to all authorities including immigrations services
One of their documents proving that they are using the net to blackmail people
The translator in Finland used to insult the authorities
Blackmail and deception - Sweden
An immigrant in Stockholm, named Raed Abu Shahab:
- He launched a web page in Sweden ” http://www.arabisweden.com“
- He claims that his aims are assisting refugees and poor people etc. We have noted that he continue asking for financial support. So, we knew that his real aim is to collect money
- He sent an email requesting financial support 700 $ the costs of his web page. Therefore, if some persons send him a part or the whole amount, it would means doubling the amount to thousands of dollars or more.
Via our legal and special strategy to reveal such persons, our office managed to reveal:
- He doesn’t tell if he received financial support.
- He sent a request for an amount for his own pocket!
- He blackmails you by threatening to publish fabrications against you and to harm your reputation, in case you reveal in public his illegal request.
His email in Arabic asking for illegal amount
His messages in Arabic, asking us to delete our warning about him. To get more evidence from him, we deleted our warning for a while. Then as we expected, he sent us a message thanking us for hiding his illegal request!